Thursday 19 August 2004

No Storm and New Kid

I'm very upset. In fact, I'd go as far to say that I feel like my soul has been raped. Because that storm I was looking forward to took a southern lurch and the best part bypassed Daegu. Therefore, while we got a lot of black cloud and a few intensely heavy showers of rain, when I woke up this morning it was merely a little windy with light rain. Now, in the afternoon, I can actually see blue sky. No tropical storm after all, which grieves me.

On a different note, Ocean class has a new student. I don't know his name yet, maybe Alfred, but I don't like him. He's bigger than the other kids and isn't as tamed as they are. However, in gym today I managed to make him cry. We have a game where they run round a circle trying to catch each other. I joined in and chased after him, and he got so excited that his little legs couldn't keep up with the speeds he was attempting, and he smashed into the wall and burst into tears.

That will teach that small child to mess with me.

No comments: