Friday 28 May 2004

Happy Birthday Children!

After Buddha's birthday on Wednesday, it's now all my kids' birthdays. Or loads of them anyway. This isn't because of some well co-ordinated Korean baby fertilisation scheme but because every two months my school has a morning to celebrate all the kindergarten birthdays since the last celebration.


Celebrating children

For me, this is good because it meant that instead of having morning classes, I just had to have my photo taken with some traditionally dressed kids and take a few photos myself. Then I crammed loads of pizza into my gob.

Gob is a great word.

This afternoon, it's back to some proper work however. But Friday afternoon is generally not a difficult one. The kids are easy and not once do I have to resort to my new punishment - "4th floor pavement dive".

No comments: