Thursday 1 July 2004

My New Regime

Here is my new Monday to Friday schedule. I allow myself an extra couple of hours in bed on Saturdays, which are compensated by my Korean class at 11am, and on Sundays I give myself the privilege of a free day.

5.30am - 6.30am: Wake, shower, have coffee and toast, clean my apartment, ease into the day.

6.30am - 7.30am: Study Russian on Mondays and Tuesday, Korean on other days.

7.30am - 8am: Do some writing.

8am - 8.30am: Watch BBC World.

8.30am - 9am: More writing.

9am - 10am (except Wednesday when I have to go to school a little earlier): more Russian or Korean study.

until 7pm or so: teach

7.30pm - 8.30pm: Watch two episodes of "Friends" as I wind down from 8 hours of teaching. Eat some food.

In bed by 9pm.

Saturdays are a little more varied, with the orphanage and the Korean class thrown in and even allow for a little sociability, and Sunday's only regimen is the newly emerging noon meeting with the Gin Girls.

I've been keeping to this new regime perfectly over this week and am loving it, and have no doubt that I will be continuing it for some time.

Truly the Nev of old is dying, and some other entity is forming in its place.

No comments: